Advising for Student Success
We're Here to Help You Maximize Your Time at Edmonds CC
An Advisor Can Help You:
- select only the classes you want and need,
- navigate the campus and connect you to resources,
- explore career training programs or options for continuing your education at the university level,
- find answers to questions about the transfer process,
- determine how to finish your degree if you are returning to school after time away, and
- understand the graduation process.
Drop-in is the quickest way to see an advisor!
To be able to serve the most students, advisors are available for drop-in questions
every day! Check the drop-in schedule online to find the appropriate advisor for your program and their drop-in hours.
If you don't need to see an advisor, but have a quick question for advising, you can email us or submit the form on the contact us page .
Mon./Tues., 9 a.m.-6 p.m. | Wed., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thurs., 9 a.m.-8 p.m. | Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Chat Live With an Advisor!
Mon.: 1-2:30 p.m.
Wed.: 10:30 a.m.-noon
Get Connected to the iAdvise Mailing List
Get regular advising updates with important information!