For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services
online Wednesday, March 18 through Friday, April 24.
College offices will reopen to the public on April 27. For other updates and resources related to COVID-19 please visit this page.
We are serving students and the community remotely during this time.
Please check out the following resources to access services available online, by email, or phone. We look forward to hearing from you!
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
|New Student Orientation|
|April 6||Tuition due|
|April 13||First Day of School|
|April 13 - June 19||Classes are 100% online|
|April 17||Last day for 100% refund of Spring 2020 tuition|
|April 27||ISS and all campus offices reopens to the public|
|May 1||Last day for 50% refund of Spring 2020 tuition|
For the health and safety of our campus community, our Orientation for new international students will be conducted primarily online! We warmly welcome you to Edmonds CC and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility!
- Orientation Schedule
- Campus Map
- New Student Resources Page
- Class Registration
- Your advisors and staff will help you register for classes during Orientation Week. Each new student will have an online appointment with an advisor to talk about their academic plan.
- Placement tests will be give online and are free.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
We are here to help! We understand you may have concerns about your Spring quarter and your academic plan. Below is what you need to know for the upcoming quarter. Please reach out to us with any questions.
- For all questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an online appointment.
- Going Home
- Class Registration | Academic Plan
- If you are in the area and are registered for Spring quarter, full time enrollment (12 credits) is still required.
- If you are planning to take Spring quarter in your home country, you may take classes online. You may study part time or full time. Please contact an ISS advisor to review your academic plan.
- Online Learning
- Log in to Canvas to get familiar with the online learning environment. We will send more information about online learning support!
- Need tech support? Email or call START (Student Technology Advice and Resource Team).
- Do you need technology equipment to study online? Check in with your instructor or program staff to check out a chromebook or internet hotspot so that you are equipped for online instruction.
- Paying Tuition
- Purchasing Books
The health and safety of our campus community is our top priority. We remain dedicated to offering our top services to your students. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility with this new quarter's format.
- Parents/Agent/Community Member Resource Page
- Parents/Agent/Community Member Presentation
- Foundation Scholarship deadline has been extended to has been extended to 11:59pm on March 29
- Complete the Dream Scholarship deadline extended to deadline extended to 2pm March 25
- Emergency Funding: The Edmonds CC Foundation has allocated additional funds for students needing emergency support due to the virus or wage loss.
- ISS Scholarships
Questions? Chat or email email@example.com
While the food pantry is closed March 18-April 3, we will provide food, hygiene supplies, showers, and internet access at Seaview Gym. Check the food pantry web page for details and updates about reopening.
- Visit the International Student Health Insurance Page for free virtual services with assistance in different languages.
- Available remotely by calling 425.640.1358 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For emergencies, please call 9-1-1 or Safety and Security at 425.754.0154. Crisis Response Resources: 24/7 Crisis Line 425.388.7215 | 24/7 Crisis Text Line 741-741.
Student Technology Advice and Resource Team (START) provides technical assistance, training, assistance for research, and navigation.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 425.640.1101. Or visit START online.
- Internet: Comcast is providing free internet access for 60 days to new, low-income customers, providing free internet at Xfinity hotspots, and suspending its data plan rules.
- Mental health: Tips and hotlines assembled by The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Washington 2-1-1: Connect with thousands of resources across the state. Call 2-1-1 or visit or visit wa211.org to find information about employment, financial services, health care, transportation, housing, and more.
- Food: Please use this map to find food banks and K-12 school food pickup sites.