International Student Services

Transferring from Edmonds Community College

Students transferring to another college or university from Edmonds Community College will need to submit a Transfer-Out Request Form and an acceptance letter with the program start date from the new school to the International Student Services office.

Visit our transfer center on the first floor of the North Duplex:

Making connections with universities

University Representatives on Campus
Transfer Information Sessions on Our Campus
University Events
University of Washington Transfer Newsletter

Transfer resources

Frequently Asked Questions
Transfer Programs of Study at Edmonds
Transfer Links on the Web
Transfer Steps and Tips
University Admission and Financial Aid Deadlines
Contact Transfer Services

Universities that have recently accepted our international transfer students: