Interested in Transferring to Edmonds Community College?
Please follow the instructions on How to Apply. You must complete each step and our admissions team will be in contact via email throughout the process.
What to know about transferring to Edmonds CC:
- Students transferring from another U.S. institution are required to submit transcripts from their current and former institutions with their application by the quarterly application deadline.
- Students transferring with language program credits must attend Welcome Orientation Week.
Students who have attended college or university in the United States may transfer credits. Your prior credits may meet requirements in the Edmonds CC degree that you select. Evaluation of transfer credits will be officially completed after enrolling at Edmonds CC.
- Students transferring with college level credits (courses labeled 100 or above) must visit the International Student Services Office to meet with advisors and register for class.
To transfer foreign credit, please visit the Edmonds CC credentials website
Students who have attended college or university outside the United States may be able to transfer credits. Remember that you must first apply and receive acceptance before credentials will be evaluation.
- Official transcript or certified copy of transcript in a sealed envelope from your college
- Certified English translation
- Course descriptions
- Foreign Credential Evaluation
- Credential Evaluation - Foreign credentials must be evaluated by a professional evaluation agency. You may request your evaluation before your arrival at Edmonds CC. Evaluation of transfer credits will be officially completed after enrolling at Edmonds CC.