StartZone Northwest provides the following services:
- Reality Check: Starting a Business Eyes Wide Open – is a monthly four-part workshop series that helps new members assess their readiness
and the feasibility of their business goals and get to a quick "go-no go" decision.
Members who complete the series with a business goal that "pencils out" will have
an opportunity to meet with a StartZone Business Specialist for one-on-one consulting.
- Drill Down Sessions – Our Drill Down Sessions help you build on business fundamentals in the areas of
marketing, back office operations, and business finance. These workshops are generally
offered weekday evenings and many are repeated quarterly. Contact us for details.
- Consulting Services – For members with a viable business goal, our Consulting Services offer one-on-one
time with a StartZone Business Specialist focused on developing a start up plan, a
marketing plan, a business plan, or finding money for your business.
- MicroMentor – StartZone members participate in MicroMentor to connect to hundreds of professional
business mentors across the country for help with business fundamentals as well as
industry specific advice.
- Referrals – If you need help that is beyond the scope of our program, or if an another program
is better able to meet your needs, StartZone will provide you with a referral and
a warm hand-off to the appropriate service and make sure the service is completed
to your satisfaction.