Become Part of the Economic Vitality of Our Community
Edmonds Community College is a hub for small business owners, entrepreneurs, start-ups, and anyone considering starting a new business.
The college can help you find information, education and training, events, webinars, and other essential resources needed at various stages of growing your business.
Workforce Development | 425.640.1967
Gain Entrepreneurship Skills: Find Classes, Degrees, and Certificates
Search for a degree or certificate that meets your goals | www.edcc.edu/mgmt
- Entrepreneurship/Small Business Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Small Business Bookkeeping Certificate
- Business Management ATA Degree
- Business AA Transfer Degree
Business Courses are Offered Each Quarter at Edmonds Community College
- Intro to Entrepreneurship
- Business Plans
- Project Management I and II
- Sustainable Business
- Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting
Find Business, Internship and Employment Support for Employers
Find Short-term Classes and Workshops for your Business
Entrepreneurial Women Conference 2014
6:30-8:30 p.m., April 17
Black Box Theatre
Get inspired and motivated! Hear from an expert panel of top executives and business owners and browse resource tables.
Find out more here.