Faculty Office Hours
Office Hour Due Dates
- Fall Quarter -- Friday, September 21, 2012
- Winter Quarter -- Thursday, December 13, 2012
- Spring Quarter -- Friday, April 8, 2013
Schedule of Classes
The faculty office hour NCR form will continue to be sent you to quarterly with the download of your class schedule imprinted on the form. Please update your office location and phone number at the top right of the form, if needed.
Schedule of Office Hours
Please fill in start and end times, mark appropriate spaces to indicate days, specify building
As office hours are chosen, please keep in mind:
- Faculty negotiated agreement states, "full-time academic employees shall schedule at least five office hours per week" This is to be 250 minutes.
- Minimum time increment is 25 minutes. Exceptions must be approved/ signed by your division dean prior to submitting to the Executive Vice President for Instruction (EVPI) Office.
- Indicate what days and times online office hours will be held.
- Notation "by appointment" does not satisfy the above requirement.
- Office hours should be reasonably spread over the week, chosen to accommodate a variety of student schedules and not conflict with other scheduled meeting times.
- Post Class Schedule and Office Hours on your office door.
- Send copies of Class Schedule and Office Hours to EVPI office and division secretary.
The quarterly Faculty & Student Services Office Hours listing will be posted on the U-Drive.
If you have changes, please E-mail them to email@example.com and your division secretary. As the listing is updated, a revision date will be posted on the first page.
If you have any questions regarding office hours, please contact your dean or Jaki Portolese.