The Center at a Glance
Did you know?
- Edmonds Community College was and is named a Veteran Friendly School for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- We follow the guidelines established by the Partners for Veteran Supportive Campuses Memorandum of Understanding signed by Governor Chris Gregoire and eight other state agencies on September 10, 2009.
We offer our student veterans and active duty students these services:
- Assistance in applying for financial aid from our full-time VA benefits coordinator
- Counseling services from our full-time Veterans Support Specialist/Counselor
- Computer Lab
- Silent Study Area
- Lounge Area
- Drop-in Tutoring
- Seminars and Information Sessions
- Coffee and Snacks
- Job listings from companies actively seeking student veterans
- Resources and Information
- Student Veterans Association Club Meetings
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.