Veterans Resource Center
- Veterans Resource Center Home
- Contact Us
- The Center at a Glance
- Plan of the Week
- VA Educational Benefits
- Campus Benefits
- Student Veteran Association
- Resources for Veterans
- Active Duty Students
- Net Price Calculator, College Comparison Tools, Shopping Sheet, and Information
- Veterans Support Services
- Prior Learning Assessment
Plan of the Week
This is a weekly newsletter published from fall through spring quarter. The Plan of the Week keeps you and our campus community informed of important veteran related events and announcements.
Included in the Plan of the Week:
- Veterans Resource Center Events
- Updates and Announcements
- Campus Events and Community Events
- Policy Changes Affecting Veterans and their Families
- Scholarships and other Resource Information
- Military Trivia
- Veteran Job Fair Information
- Veterans Resource Center Hours
How to Subscribe:
- Send an email request to email@example.com
- You receive an email invitation to join the VRC Plan of the Week Subscribers Group
- Accept the invitation and you are good to go!
Note: Although we try to include all updates and announcements in the Plan of the Week, you may occasionally receive other updates and announcements that are time sensitive or important in nature. The Plan of the Week is also posted in the Veterans Resource Center.
Submit Items for Inclusion in the Plan of the Week:
We welcome your suggestions and items you would like to post in the Plan of the Week. Please contact the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 425.640.1775.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.