New Year, New Career!
Now enrolling: Business Management, Energy Management, Horticulture, Emergency Management, and Electronics classes. Quarter starts Jan. 2.New class: Veterans’ Culture, Social Science 155 | 5 Credits
Learn about U.S. veterans’ experiences. Winter quarter runs Jan. 2-March 19.
Classes offered this winter include:
- The Sociology of Gender
- African-American History
- Race and Ethnic Relations
Great horticulture classes taught by experts this winter:
- Interior Plants, HORT 134 — taught by Virginia Powers of Tropical Plant Technician.
- Intro to Nursery/Greenhouse, HORT 196 — taught by nurseryman and horticulturist Dan Flax of Clearwater Gardens.
- Container Gardening, HORT 227 — taught by Karen Chapman of Le jardinet.
- Restorative Design Solutions, HORT 270 — Landscape architect Peggy Gaynor Gaynor, Inc. teaches this class.
Program in the spotlightHands-on training in electronics! Take Computers, Electronics & Networks classes. CEN 210, Electronics for A+ and Industry — meets evenings and online this winter.
Entrepreneurs and project managers, take charge!
Enroll now. Business Management classes:
- Business Plan Development
- Project Management Institute/CAPM Exam Prep
- Intro to Sales
Congratulations to the writers and artists featured in our art and literary journal, Between the Lines!
Take Publications, Humanities 235 this winter to join the editorial staff.2013 Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration
Jan. 17 | Free for the public. Feminist and writer Angela Davis
12:30 p.m. | Black Box Theatre
7 p.m. | Lynnwood Convention Center