UW Bachelor's Completion Program

Financial Aid

All students are eligible to apply for financial aid. Edmonds Community College, Bellevue Community College and the University of Washington use the federal government's Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine awards for financial aid packages.

All students are eligible to apply for financial aid at Edmonds Community College and Bellevue Community College. Use the federal government's FAFSA form to award financial aid packages. The federal school code for each institution is as follows:

  • Edmonds CC: 005001
  • Bellevue CC: 003769
  • University of Washington: 003798

Use the information below to contact the financial aid office.

Students can use their financial aid at more than one college simultaneously. There is a form available from the Financial Aid Offices at Bellevue Community College and at Edmonds Community College. You will need to complete and mail the form to your financial aid office (a printable online form is under development; when it is available, a link will be provided).

University of Washington Financial Aid

Learn more or apply online for financial aid for the Evening Degree Program.