What Is TRiO?
TRiO is a federally funded program that provides low-income, first generation college students and students with disabilities valuable support and services to assist in student success and persistence toward graduation. TRiO serves to motivate and help students accomplish their goals by offering comprehensive individual support.
- Academic advising
- Personal counseling
- Career exploration
- Transfer advising and planning
- Personal Statement assistance
- Financial aid information guidance and FAFSA application assistance
- Priority class registration
- One-on-one tutoring
- College visits/tours
- Wellness and educational workshops
- Scholarship resources
- Study center and computer access
- Campus referrals and advocacy
- Special events and social activities