TRiO Student Support Services
Activities and Events
Edmonds Community College offers a wide variety of activities, events, and workshops each quarter sponsored by various campus departments such as:
- Advising workshops
- University Transfer - On Campus workshops and information sessions
- University Transfer events - Visit other campuses!
- University Representatives on Campus - Dates university reps visit EdCC
- Success Series (Click here for Success Series flyer)
- Lecture Series
- Center for Student Engagement and Leadership
- Service Learning Events
Click on a week to the left to see what activities and events are available.
TRiO is not responsible for cancelled events, date or time changes. Please contact event coordinator of each event to verify date, time and location.
Know of an event that needs to be added to our calendar? Contact email@example.com.
Other Campus Calendars
As part of the TRiO Participant Agreement and to be considered an active TRiO member, you are required to attend at least one TRiO approved activity per quarter (excluding Summer). When you attend a TRiO approved event you MUST fill out an Activity Attendance Verification form and turn it in at the TRiO office front desk.