What is TRiO SSS?
TRiO is a federally funded program that provides low-income, first generation college students and students with disabilities valuable support and services to assist in student success and persistence toward graduation. TRiO serves to motivate and help students accomplish their goals by offering comprehensive individual support.
- Academic Advising
- University Transfer Assistance
- Personal Counseling
- Career Development
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Resources
- Personalized Tutoring
- Study Center with Computer Access
- Priority Class Registration
- Campus Referrals and Advocacy
- Student Success Workshops
- College Visits/Tours
- Special Events and Social Activities