TheTechnology Resource Center is dedicated to supporting and advancing teaching and learning by working collaboratively with staff, faculty, and administrators, to provide quality services, programs, and resources.
We offer the following services to faculty and staff:
- eLearning support for all instructors and staff
- eLearning Training & Workshops
- Basic Web / HTML Support
- Basic Multimedia Production (i.e. Flash, CD-ROM, Audio/Video Editing)
- CD-ROM Duplication
- Image & Text scanning
- Document conversion to HTML(i.e. Word to HTML, etc.)
- Basic HTML production & training
Located on the second floor of Lynnwood Hall in room 207 the TRC will be open and staffed daily (see our home page for hours).