If You See Something, Say Something!
Edmonds Community College is committed to:
- Equity in the workplace, classroom, athletics, and all college programs and activities.
- Creating an inclusive environment where each individual has access to an education and is free of a hostile academic and work environment.
- Immediately responding to all complaints of harassment and discrimination.
- Steps of prevention to address and stop harassment and discrimination before it happens:
- Training and educating both students and staff
- Awareness campaign
- Policies prohibiting discrimination and harassment
- Reporting, response, and a fair hearing procedures
- Providing resources and support services
Find out more:
Dr. Tonya Drake | Special Assistant to the President for Equity and Inclusion | Title IX Coordinator
425.640.1562 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearview Building 122