Testing and Assessment Services
What is TEAS?
Before You Go to the Testing and Assessment Services:
- You must create an account at www.atitesting.com before the test to establish a Username and Password.
- Pay to ATI units (1st time - 9417193) or (retake - 9417194)
- Contact ATI for any technical issues at 1.800.667.7531
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS ) is a 170 question multiple-choice assessment of basic academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science, and English language usage. The objectives assessed on the ATI TEAS exam are those which nurse educators deemed most appropriate and relevant to measure entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants.
No ATI TEAS testing 03/28/2017-04/07/2017.
ATI TEAS contains four subtests. All subtests contain multiple-choice items with one correct answer.
|Content Area||Number of Questions||Amount of Time Allowed|
|English and Language Usage||28||28|
|Total||170||209 (3 hours 29 minutes)|
Register and pay your ATI TEAS® unit fee
Go to www.atitesting.com
Step 1: Create an Account with ATI prior to your test date
- In the Secure Sign In area click on “Create an account”
- When a new screen opens, fill in all your blue fields. Blue fields are required create your account.
- In the “Institution” field select “Your school”. You must do this before you can test.
- Write down your User Name and Password and SAVE in a safe place.
- You will not be able to take the ATI TEAS test without them
- Click the “Register” button, wait for the progress bar complete. You are DONE creating your ATI teas account; do not go any further.
Edmonds Community College won’t be listed as a testing site.
Step 2: Secure payment (pay $55 units) prior to your test date
- Once you have been directed to the Student Home page, click on My ATI and Add Products.
- Enter the Assessment ID (1st time -9417193) or (retake - 9417194)
- The system will confirm the proctored assessment you are trying to purchase, click Submit.
- You will be prompted to enter your credit card information, once finished click Process Card.
- Once your card has been processed you will receive a message that “no proctor is available”. Click Continue and log out.
Contact ATI for any technical issues at 1.800.667.7531
What You Should Bring on the test date:
- Photo ID – government issued only (passport, driver’s license or state ID card)
- There is also a $62.50 for proctor fee at Edmonds CC
- Monday - Thursday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- No ATI TEAS testing on Friday and holiday.
- No Appointment Necessary.
- We are located in Mountlake Terrace Hall, Room 152.