Study Robotics and Electronics Technology or Network Technology
The Computers, Electronics, and Networks department provides excellent, up to date training in robotics and electronics technology and network technology in industry-standard labs. Our graduates work in information technology, aerospace, electronics manufacturing, green energy, biomedical, robotics, and telecommunications.
Earn a certificate while working toward your Associate of Technical Arts degree and then continue on to get your bachelor's degree with one of our four-year partner colleges. Training for a great career in technology never goes out of style.
We believe that our students learn best when their training closely mirrors the work they will be doing when they graduate.
Computers, Electronics, and Networks Programs
- Our training is hands on.
- We use real applications, whenever possible.
- We work closely with our industry partners to ensure we are teaching the skills that employers require.
- We have up-to-date lab equipment.
- Our classes are taught by instructors who care.
Computers, Robotics, Electronics and Networks Degree/Certifications
- Cisco Networking Program (CCNA and CCNP certification programs)
- Computer Service Technology (A+ and Network+ certification training)
- Robotics and Electronics Technology ATA Degree Program
- Network Technology (includes Microsoft Networking certification training)
- Electronics Manufacturing Workshops (industry certification)