Guidelines for Students Requesting Adaptive Equipment
- Students must have a completed “Request for Adaptive Equipment” on file with SSD each quarter in which the equipment is needed. The form must be updated each quarter, even if the same equipment is being used.
- Students are to contact SSD immediately if their schedule changes or they drop a class.
- Any adaptive equipment issued directly to a student must be returned to SSD at the end of the quarter it was issued.
- Failure to return equipment may result in a hold on grades and future registration.
- Equipment is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Please contact SSD immediately concerning any problems with equipment.
By clicking on this button, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Equipment request.