Scheduling as an Edmonds Community College Employee
The Scheduling and Events Management Office is here to help you schedule your meetings and plan lectures, special events, and even conferences! We strive to provide solutions for the success of your event.
- Sign into your google account and then go to room scheduling google site for assistance.
- Go to the online scheduling request system.
- Technology Services for Classrooms and Events
Need to reserve an ITV room?
To request an ITV event, go to ITV Room Scheduling.
Instructors, Need to Move a Class?
Please work directly with your division staff. To schedule a class-related activity, use the Room Scheduling Request Form or go to the online scheduling request system. See "How to Schedule Rooms," if you need more information. Your division staff can also help you.
Instructors, Want to Reserve the Faculty Resource Center?
- Check the Faculty Resource Center calendar for open times.
- Contact Melody Schneider for more information: email@example.com
Scheduling as an Edmonds Community College Chartered Student Club
Students may only book space as a member of a chartered club for an approved activity. Work with the Center for Student Engagement and Leadership for help Brier Hall, Triton Student Center, BRI 252.