Edmonds Community College: Venues and Services
The college's state-of-the-art facilities — including an advanced manufacturing lab, an intimate theater, a conference center, meeting and class rooms, and banquet facilities — are available to the public for rent.
- Black Box Theater
- Edmonds Conference Center
- Classrooms and Meeting Rooms
- Monroe Hall, Materials Technology Lab
Catering service is available on campus including Woodway Hall, College Café, classrooms, or conference rooms. Woodway Hall is the perfect place to hold your next meeting, conference or special event. Whether you are planning for an all day workshop, holiday party, auction or meeting, we have the resources and experience to make your event a success.
- state of the art audio visual and media resources
- on-site parking
- full service on-campus catering
- Personalized Event Planning
Perfect for: small meetings | parties | gatherings | committee meetings
Rates: Woodway Hall — $600 for the first four hours and $100 for each additional hour
Contact: Kelli Geiger for any catering needs and to reserve your space in Woodway Hall or the College Cafe. 425.640.1305 | Kelli.Geiger@email.edcc.edu | www.edcc.edu/foodservices/catering
Black Box Theatre
The Black Box Theatre is a one-of-a kind venue in South Snohomish County. This beautifully designed 200 seat facility is the ideal space for plays, concerts, dance, film, community events, and seminars.
- expert customer service and professional technical staff
- large stage area (30’ x 24’) with sprung floors and generous wing space
- raked seating with comfortable chairs
- film quality projection on a 40’x18’ screen
- in-house lighting, sound and video systems
- comfortable dressing rooms and green room
- full service box office and ticketing services
- free parking
Perfect for: conferences | lectures | films | live music | dance | theater
Rates: Rentals for a single event start at $480 and include technical support.
Classrooms and Meeting Rooms
65 general purpose classrooms, 100 percent mediated with doc cam and computer available to rent (additional fees apply). As an educational facility, our focus is our students, so while we do offer space to rent, our rates are lower than other locations. We are unable to provide facilities set up except where specified. The guest is responsible for set up and tear down of the space.
Meeting Room — Snohomish Hall 304
Theater style seating and receptions to 100; meetings to 50-65. Fully mediated with doc cam and computer (available to rent at additional fee), can subdivide for smaller meetings
- conference style tables & chairs (for 30)
- additional chairs for larger groups
- doc cam, screen
- computer available for additional fee (See Rental Rates)
Perfect for: board meeting; conference/theater style seated events; receptions
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information;or call: 425-640-1781.
For Staff and Faculty only; please log into your google email to access.
Edmonds Conference Center, 201 Fourth Ave N., Edmonds
This unique 10,000 square foot event venue, located off-campus in downtown Edmonds, is flooded with natural light, features beautiful vaulted ceilings and offers a large banquet room as well as other thoughtfully designed space ideal for a variety of business and social events.
Providing clients with premier service is our priority. A professional, experienced Client Services Representative will treat your event with care and attention to detail. Tours available.
- affordable catering options, including self-catered events
- well-equipped kitchen
- VIP beverage service
- custom linen service (complimentary for business and non-profit events)
- audio-visual technology, including wireless Internet
- private on-site parking; nearby complimentary on street parking
Perfect for: seminars | conferences | retreats | weddings | memorials | reunions | award banquets | fund-raising events
Capacity: Large hall seats 400+ theater style and 220+ banquet style. Smaller rooms range from 48 to 98.
Rates: Hourly rates vary according to room size. A three hour minimum rental is required (eight hours on Saturdays in the large hall). Rental includes space, tables, chairs, set-up, cleaning and an on-site event host. No taxes, gratuities, service fees, or corkage fees.
Monroe Hall/Materials Technology Labs
State of the art labs: materials science, composite materials, and engineering design. The labs are equipped with high end technical equipment used in the production of composites, aerospace, and consumer products. Students have built working windmills, race cars, submarines, and guitars in the lab.
- additive manufacturing lab
- CNC Mill
- computer design lab
- injection molder
Perfect for: inventors lab | science workshops