Applying for Running Start
The Running Start Program is for Washington State high school juniors and seniors who are registered with a public high school district and verified a junior or senior by their public high school counselor/school district.
Running Start students enroll in most college courses tuition-free.
2014-15 Application Dates
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE ONLINE APPLICATION
ONLINE APPLICATIONS STEPS:
- Please Note: You will be taken to an outside resource for online application. A copy of your application will be sent to Edmonds Community College.
- Section 2: Type "Running Start" in question #4 INTENDED MAJOR
- Submitting Application:
- It will take three business days to process application
- You will be sent your Student ID # (SID) and PIN number by e-mail
- Pay $32* admission fee (Cashier's Office: 425.640.1563, Lynnwood Hall, 1st floor)
*All costs are subject to change
If you do not get a college email response to your online application within a week, please call the Running Start office at 425.640.1761