Chemistry for the Real World
Is Chemistry for You?
Consider a career in chemistry! If you like...
- Science and math,
- Working with your hands,
- Performing laboratory experiments, and/or
- Computer modeling.
Perseverance, curiosity, and the ability to concentrate on details and work independently are essential skills for a career in this field.
As Our Student, You Will Have Opportunities To:
- Combine theory with real-world chemistry.
- Learn in high-tech college labs.
- Work as an intern in government and commercial labs.
- Make useful career or networking contacts.
We continuously update our courses to reflect the technological changes and advances that occur in today's laboratories.
You can choose to earn:
- An Associate of Technical Arts degree, which provides you with the skills you need for immediate job opportunities.
- An Associate of Science degree, which transfers to four-year universities allowing you to complete a bachelor's degree.
Whichever road you choose, Edmonds Community College offers you the right chemistry.