The Art of Communication
Research has shown that strong communication skills provide the necessary foundation needed to be successful in business, social, and personal relationships. Edmonds Community College offers a broad selection of Communication Studies classes designed to meet the needs of our students.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Online Interpersonal Communication
- Group Process
- Online Group Process
- Introduction to Communication
- Public Speaking
- Advanced Public Speaking
- Performance Studies
We offer a variety of class times and modes of instruction to help you create a schedule that fits your needs:
- Face-to-face classes meet during the day or evening.
- Hybrid classes meet face-to face once or twice a week (day or evening) as well as online.
- Online classes meet entirely online.
While these classes are taught in different modes, they all require a similar commitment of time to complete successfully.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to explore some of the wide variety of classes offered within the Communication Studies department and experience the personal attention and dedication of our instructors first-hand. We look forward to seeing you in our classes.