I-BEST Financial Resource Guide and Referrals
Students are encouraged to meet with an I-BEST Case Manager to explore Financial Resources.
Financial Aid Drop-in Hours available:
When: Thursdays, April 13-June 8, 1:40-3:40 p.m.
Where: Mukilteo Hall, Room 215
If these drop in times do not fit your schedule, please see the resources below, and email firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual appointment.
- FAFSA Application Process
- WAFSA Application Process
- Students who qualify for HB1079 encouraged to apply
- Opportunity Grant
- Worker Retraining
- Veterans Resource Center
- QuickStart Pre-College Transitions Scholarship (see Pre-College Advisor, Mukilteo Hall, Room #403)
- Foundation Scholarships
- MALDEF Resources - The Latino Legal Voice for Civil Rights in America
- Finaid.org, Collegeplan.org, FastWeb.com, thewashboard.org