Adult High School
Finish up the Past and Work Toward Your Future.
Take classes at Edmonds Community College to obtain a high school diploma recognized by the state of Washington.
The Adult High School Program Provides:
- An opportunity to earn high school and college credit at the same time
- One-on-one advising. Create an academic and career plan.
- Academic tutoring
- Reduced tuition for students 19 and over
- Work/parenting/life experience credit applied toward your high school diploma
Information and Enrollment Session Dates for Summer Quarter
- June 2 Session: 9-10:30 a.m. and Testing: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- June 6 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and June 7 Testing: 6-8:30 p.m.
- June 16 Session: 9-10:30 a.m. and Testing: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- June 20 Session: 6-7:30 p.m. and June 21 Testing: 6-8:30 p.m.
Attend an enrollment session. Call 425.640.1593 for information.
Or visit our office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Started on a College Degree or a Career in:
- Computer Science
- Art or Music
- Health Care
- Computers, Electronics, and Networks
- Construction Industry Training
- Early Childhood Education
- Materials Science Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Business Information Technology (Office Skills)
- and more!
Gas prices are high and parking is a hassle. Did you know about the $36 bus pass? Use your EdPass (your school ID) as an ORCA card for unlimited rides on local Community Transit buses for an initial $10 fee and $26 per quarter. Learn more about getting your EdPass.