ESL 062 | Prep for Allied Health Education
Class meets 7:30-9:20 a.m. weekdays and online.
- Intensive ESL focused on medical language and health care issues
- Preview of Allied Health Department prerequisites, including: health care occupations and current events, the human body, and medical terminology
- English communication and pronunciation in academic settings
Who can enroll?
Students who have:
- Advanced English skills - ESL Level 6;
- Basic computer skills: keyboarding, email, Internet connection;
- Strong English reading ability; and
- Interest in enrolling in Allied Health programs at Edmonds Community College.
Offered Fall and Spring | Tuition $25 per quarter, plus a $31.55 tech fee
There is no cost for books. Textbooks will be loaned to students.
Make an appointment with Kristina Slaney, ESL Transitions Advisor.
425.640.1773 | email@example.com | Mukilteo Hall 309B