Upgrade Your Skills or Train for a New Career
The State Worker Retraining Program can provide job training for people who wish to gain additional training in their existing field or get started on a new career path.
For People Who Are:
- Facing a layoff
- Currently collecting unemployment benefits
- Unemployed and exhausted unemployment benefits within the past 48 months
- Displaced homemakers (recently separated or divorced) within the past 48 months
- Self-employed, now unemployed within the past 48 months
- Discharged veterans within the past 48 months
- Active duty military with a notice of separation
- Temporary workers who were dislocated from a previous job
- Vulnerable Workers
Do you qualify?
Fill out our interest form.
Schedule an appointment
425.640.1433 | email@example.com
What Services Will I Receive?
- Start-up funds for tuition and books
- Career counseling
- Early registration
- Assistance applying for other funding resources
- Job search assistance