Resources to Make College Affordable
More than 45 percent of Edmonds CC students need financial assistance to attend. It’s no secret that figuring out how to pay for college can be stressful. Let us help. From financial aid to scholarships, we’ll find a way for you to fund your success.
Submit your free application for federal student aid (FASFA) and complete your file as early as possible. Financial aid funds are limited. The earlier you apply, the more likely you are to receive all the aid you are eligible for. To complete your file, turn in all required documents, forms, and information, and complete all processes.
Each year, the Edmonds CC Foundation awards more than 200 scholarships to students for tuition, books, and fees. Typical awards range from $1,000 to $4,500. Apply for scholarships online every winter quarter for the following academic year.
Tuition Payment Plan
Most students are eligible to sign up to pay tuition in three installments. You’ll need to download the contract online, complete and sign it, then mail, fax, or submit it in person to the Cashier’s Office.
- Basic Food, Employment, and Training
- Childcare, books, and some emergency support services for food-stamp-eligible students
- Opportunity Grant
- Pays for 45 credits of college tuition and fees and up to $1,000 per year for books and supplies for income-eligible students
- Tuition assistance and short-term vocational training for income-eligible parents
- Worker Retraining
- Tuition assistance for unemployed and displaced works