Get free tuition and earn an IT certificate online
Learn the skills needed to prepare you for industry-recognized certifications that will prepare you for information technology jobs.
- Data Management (open to new applicants until 11/30/2015)
- Ethical Hacker (open to new applicants until 11/30/2015)
- Introduction to Network Security (open to new applicants until 11/30/2015)
- Technology and Integration Support (closed to new applicants)
- Web Developer (closed to new applicants)
All certificates are completely online and offered through a competency-based learning model. This means it is student-focused, self-paced, and designed for student success. You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through your certificate.
What Does it Cost?
- Tuition is free!
- You’ll only pay for books, enrollment fees, and any certification exam fees.
How Do I Apply?
- Review the acceptance criteria to ensure that you qualify.
- Create a cover letter describing your qualifications for the PACE-IT program.
- Complete the online application and upload your cover letter and resume.
- If you meet the acceptance criteria, someone from PACE-IT will contact you and guide you through taking the SmarterMeasure online assessment test.
- If you score at or above the national average on the SmarterMeasure assessment test, you will be accepted into the PACE-IT program.
- Once you are accepted, you'll apply for admission through the college's Enrollment Services office.
When Can I Apply?
- Cover letters and resumes are currently being accepted for the Data Management, Ethical Hacker, and Network Security certificates; however, students must apply by November 30, 2015, as the grant funding ends March 30, 2016 and they will need time to complete the course material.
425.374.1680 | email@example.com