Follow the steps below to apply to the PACE-IT program.
- Review the acceptance criteria to ensure that you qualify.
- Create a resume using the resume scoring rubric as a guide.
- Create a cover letter describing a qualifications for the PACE-IT program.
- Complete the online application and upload your cover letter and resume.
What Happens Next?
- If you meet the acceptance criteria, your resume will be measured against the resume scoring rubric. If you recieve a score of 35 or above on the resume review, someone from PACE-IT
will contact you and guide you through taking the SmarterMeasure online assessment
- If you score at or above the national average on the SmarterMeasure assessment test,
you will be accepted into the PACE-IT program.
- Once you are accepted in the PACE-IT program, you'll apply for admission through the
college's Enrollment Services office.