Follow the steps below to apply to the PACE-IT program.
Applications are currently being accepted for the Data Management, Ethical Hacker, and Network Security certificates; however, students must apply by November 30, 2015.
- Review the acceptance criteria to ensure that you qualify.
- Create a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications for the PACE-IT program.
- Complete the online application and upload your cover letter and resume.
- Once you receive an email with a link, take the SmarterMeasure online assessment test.
What Happens Next?
- If you meet the acceptance criteria, someone from PACE-IT will contact you to let you have been accepted in the PACE-IT program.
- You'll apply for admission through the college's Enrollment Services office.
- You'll then be contacted by someone from PACE-IT to get registered for classes.