Acceptance to the PACE-IT program is based on the following criteria:
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Successful completion of high school diploma or GED.
- Completed online application (with cover letter and resume).
- Score of 35 or above on resume review (see resume scoring rubric).
- Score of national average or above on SmarterMeasure assessment test, which measures a student's likelihood of succeeding in an online learning environment. (Note: SmarterMeasure national averages are updated monthly.)
Veterans and active duty military personnel are highly encouraged to apply. Additional eligibility requirements may apply.