Get a Grant to Pay Your Way to Higher Education and Higher Wages!
Opportunity Grant applications are now being accepted for fall quarter 2014.
Opportunities in Construction, Computer Electronics, Allied Health Care, and Early Childhood Education
See if you qualify to get the Opportunity Grant, which pays for 45 credits of college tuition and fees and up to $1,000 per year toward the cost of books and supplies. Complete your application and checklist now!
You are eligible if you:
- have not been awarded all 45 credits of Opportunity Grant funding from any other Washington state college,
- are a Washington state resident according to RCW 28B.15.012,
- are pursuing a certificate or degree in one of the approved programs, and
- are at or below the income guidelines.
Train for high-demand careers in:
- Allied Health Education — earn certificates in patient care, electrocardiography, pharmacy, phlebotomy, medical office, and licensed practical nursing
- Computers, Electronics and Networks — earn a certificate or a degree in robotics and electronics
- Construction Industry Training — learn about blueprints, tools and materials, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and finishes, and earn safety, flagging, and first aid certifications
- Early Childhood Education — earn a certificate in Early Childhood Education or the first year of a degree in Early Childhood Education
- IBEST - earn a certificate in accounting, bookkeeping, materials science, and more.
Receive tuition, books, and one-on-one individualized support to:
- complete college forms and paperwork,
- complete the financial aid process, and
- support your success in college classes.