Edmonds Community College News
HomeStreet Bank offers seminars for college employeesRelease Date: September 19th, 2012
HomeStreet Bank will offer informational seminars about home financing to Edmonds Community College employees throughout 2012-13.
The seminars are free to Edmonds Community College employees. Registration required. Refreshments provided.
The upcoming seminar topics will be:
- Understanding Credit, noon-1 p.m., Oct. 18
- Buying a Condominium, noon-1 p.m., Nov. 1
- Refinancing & Using Home Equity, noon-1 p.m., Jan. 31
- Accelerate Your Mortgage, noon-1 p.m., Feb. 7
- Sell Your Home in Today’s Market, noon-1 p.m., March 7
- The Path to Homeownership, noon-1 p.m., April 18
Find out more
Web: Organizational Development and Employee Training at Edmonds CC | Questions? Call HomeStreet Bank at 888.425.6990