The latest news from Edmonds Community College
Edmonds CC and Central Washington University host career fair April 30
Edmonds Community College and Central Washington University are partnering to host
the 19th annual career fair Wed., April 30. More than 40 local employers with full-time, part-time, and seasonal
positions will be represented. The event is from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in Woodway Hall 202
on the Edmonds CC campus.
This fair is for current students and alumni, as well as community members seeking
"This is a great opportunity for students to network with employers and make effective
connections for jobs," said Anne Penny, Business Outreach coordinator at the college's
Career Action Center.
Participants should bring resumes, dress professionally, be prepared with questions
to ask the employers, and follow up with companies and positions that interest them.
Employers planning to attend:
- AAA of WA
- Advantage Sales and Marketing
- American Income Life
- ATS Automation
- Bright Horizons
- City of Everett
- Clipper Navigation, INC
- Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Community Health Center of Snohomish County
- Community Transit
- DeVry Unviersity
- Department of Health and Human Services/Office of Inspector General/Office of Audit
- Division 9 Flooring, Inc.
- Express Employment Professionals
- Farmer's Insurance District 03
- Fred Meyer
- Giddens Operations
- Harley Exteriors, Inc.
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Keller Williams
- Kids 'N Us
- King County Natural Resources and Parks
- Panda Express
- Phoenix Protective Corporation
- Premera Blue Cross
- Seattle Goodwill
- Service Alternatives, Inc.
- Sketchers USA
- Snohomish County Human Resources
- Snohomish County Planning and Development Services: Civil Engineering
- Snohomish County Planning and Development Services: Geographic Information Systems
- Snohomish County Sheriff's Office
- Universal Aerospace Co. Inc.
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Navy
- USDA Rural Development
- Washington State Auditor's Office
- Whirlwind Clean & Green
- WorkSource of Snohomish County
< back to news index