The latest news from Edmonds Community College
City University of Seattle transfer scholarships available06/16/2009
B.A. in Applied Psychology
B.A. in Management
B.S. in Accounting
B.S. in Business Administration
B.S. in Communications
B.S. in Information Systems
B.S. in Marketing
To qualify, students must:
• Be a Washington state resident.
• Have earned an associate’s degree from Edmonds Community College between July 1, 2008 and September 30, 2009.
• Display academic promise and the ability to complete and earn a bachelor’s degree.
• Meet all admissions criteria for the City University of Seattle declared program of study at the time of scholarship selection (see http://www.cityu.edu/programs/and click on the program you’re most interested in).
To apply, students must:
• Complete the attached application in its entirety.
• Attach a copy of your unofficial transcript from Edmonds Community College. If your associate’s degree has not yet posted on your transcript, also include a copy of your Spring and/or Summer Quarter 2009 schedule showing that you are registered for your remaining required classes (both can be printed from http://www.edcc.edu/studentinfo/).
• Attach a typewritten statement of 300 words or less answering the question: How would this scholarship help you to achieve your education goals?
Submit your application packet to the Edmonds Community College Foundation office no later than Friday, July 10, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. (not a postmark deadline).
If awarded, students must:Complete a City University of Seattle admission application. The application fee will be waived.
Attend City University of Seattle full-time for a minimum of three quarters per year for two consecutive years. Full-time is defined as 15 quarter hour credits per quarter.Maintain satisfactory academic progress. Academic suspension will result in loss of the Transfer Scholarship.