Music in Mill Creek Hall
Our facility is a two-story, 20,000-square-foot building with views of a golf course and the Olympic mountains. High ceilings and large windows create classrooms and a student lounge full of light and inspiration. One rightly gets the impression that something special happens here.
- Classrooms, rehearsal and practice rooms, and a music library of departmental recordings and sheet music.
- Acoustic fixtures and curtains that enhance sound quality for the college's practicing choirs.
- Eight practice pianos and a 7 foot Yamaha Disklavier Concert Grand Piano with recording capabilities.
- State-of-the-art digital recording gear and microphones which students use to create digital music scores, and add music to film, video, video games and Web sites.
- A recording studio with a ProTools HD digital audio recording system along with a ProControl 24 interface that mimics the old-school mixers for a hands-on experience where students can record their own projects.