Practical Nursing Program
TEAS Exam: Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS 5.0)
How to Take the TEAS
10 a.m.-2 p.m., Mon./Tues.
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Wed./Thurs.
TEAS is a 170 question multiple-choice assessment of basic academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage. The objectives assessed on the TEAS exam are those which nurse educators deemed most appropriate and relevant to measure entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants.
Retakes: One retest per 365 days is allowed 30 days after the initial testing date.
|Content Area||Number of Questions||
|English and Language Usage||55||65|
|Total||170||209 (three hours, 29 minutes)|
What to Bring to the TEAS Exam
- Photo ID — government issued with a signature i.e. a passport, driver’s license or state ID card (your EdPass will not be accepted)
- Your ATI username and password — Register at www.atitesting.com.
- You will pay $35 by credit card to ATI and a $30 proctor fee to Edmonds Community College.
Questions? Contact Us!
- Kyra McCoy, Nursing Program Director
- Connie Lockwood, Instructor, Nursing Program