November 14th - Registration for Winter Quarter opens
Move Faster and Further to a Better Future!
The I-BEST program combines basic education support classes with career courses, allowing students to see the practical applications of the skills they're learning.
In as little as three months, you can earn a certificate of completion to get a jump-start on a new career in:
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Allied Health
- Computers, Electronics and Networks
- Materials Science
- Medical Office
- Family Support Studies: Parent Mentor
Get The Skills For The Job You Want!
Most high-growth, high-wage occupations require at least some college experience.
Average annual earnings by education level:
Less than high school graduate- $22,326
High School Diploma or GED- $31,209
Associate or Vocational Degree- $40,708
Bachelors Degree- $51,436
*2008 data from checkoutacollege.com
Meet Edmonds Community College students as they talk about their experiences in the I-BEST program:
How do I apply?
- Call the Developmental Education office at 425-640-1593 and schedule an appointment with Barbara Whalen
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop by the DevEd office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403