Requests for employment verification should be directed to the Human Resources Office. Written requests may be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (425.640.1359) or mail:
Edmonds Community College
20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Turnaround time for requests is two business days and they are processed in the order they are received.
It is the policy of the college to release only the following information regarding current and former employees:
- Employment status (active, separated)
- Dates of employment
- Job Title
- Salary information for the last three years (release of salary information requires written authorization from the employee).
The college will NOT provide information regarding:
- Reason for separation
- Eligibility for rehire
- Work performance
- Projected date or amount of next pay increase
- Probability of continued employment
- Reason for or duration of any leave of absence
- Garnishment of wages
Information provided over the telephone will be limited to confirmation of employment, job title and dates of employment.
For further assistance, please call the Human Resources Office at 425.640.1400.