Human Resources

Forms and Processes


NEW! Employee Personal Information Form - Submit online!


If you have questions, contact Human Resources at 425.640.1400.


Tuition Waiver Process (for classes at Edmonds CC)

  • Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
  • NOTE:  Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions. Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.

Reporting Jury Leave

  • Report receipt of a summons for jury duty to your supervisor immediately.
  • If you serve, the court will provide a document recording your days of service.
  • Submit the court document to Human Resources via campus mail.
  • Complete a leave request in Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".

Exit Procedure (Exit Procedure Form)

  • Employee: Write a formal letter of intent to retire or resign, including the effective date, and give to your supervisor. Contact a Benefits representative as soon as possible. Return all college property. Complete an online exit survey or personal interview with Human Resources, if desired.
  • Supervisor and Division/Department: Immediately send the employee's written letter to Human Resources. Ensure the employee returns all equipment, supplies, EdPass ID card, keys, uniforms, and any other college property. 
  • Human Resources: Initiate and follow through with the exit process.