Forms and Processes
- Benefits Forms (PEBB Website)
- Critical Retention Increase Request Form
- Employee Personal Information Update Form
- Department of Retirement Systems Forms
- Direct Deposit
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Information and Forms
- Holiday Schedule 2013-2014
- Injury and Illness Form
- Liquid Office Log-In (to submit leave, change of supervisor and PAFs)
- Mandatory Report: Possible Child Abuse
- Moonlight Form
- Request for Honorarium
- Shared Leave Donor Form
- TIAA Cref Salary Reduction Agreement (for 403 (B) contributions)
- Telework Application Packet
- Tuition Waiver Form
Tuition Waiver Process (for classes at Edmonds CC)
Fill out Tuition Waiver Form.
Send to HR Office for Signature:
Via email to email@example.com.
Via campus mail.
Come into HR Office.
- If you are an employee from another State Agency, have your HR Office sign.
- Fill out Registration Form and take to class for instructor signature.
If applying for an online course, email the instructor for permission to enter the class.
Take the Tuition Waiver Form and Registration Form to Enrollment Services.
Pay fees at the Cashier's Office.
Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions. Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- If you receive a summons for Jury Duty report it to your supervisor immediately.
- If you do serve, you will receive a document from the court stating your days of service.
- After you have received your document from the court, submit it to HR via campus mail.
- Complete a leave slip via Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".
Exit Process (Exit Process Form)
Supervisor is responsible for immediate notification of separation to Human Resources.
Human Resources is responsible for initiating and following through with the exit process.
Employee is responsible for returning all College equipment and supplies and for completing the exit interview.
Department is responsible for ensuring the return of College equipment and supplies.