Forms and Processes
- Benefits Forms (PEBB Website)
- Critical Retention Increase Request Form
- Department of Retirement Systems Forms
- Direct Deposit
- Exit Procedure Check Off Form
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Information and Forms
- Holiday Schedule 2016-2017
- Injury and Illness Incident Report
- Liquid Office Log-In (Submit leave, change supervisor, generate PAFs for Faculty and Head Start only)
- Mandatory Report: Possible Child Abuse
- Moonlight Form
- Public Records Request Form
- Request for Honorarium
- Shared Leave Donor Form
- TIAA-CREF Salary Reduction Agreement (for 403 (B) contributions)
- Telework Application Packet
If you have questions, contact Human Resources at 425.640.1400.
Tuition Waiver Process (for classes at Edmonds CC)
- Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
- NOTE: Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions. Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- Report receipt of a summons for jury duty to your supervisor immediately.
- If you serve, the court will provide a document recording your days of service.
- Submit the court document to Human Resources via campus mail.
- Complete a leave request in Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".
Exit Procedure (Exit Procedure Form)
- Employee: Write a formal letter of intent to retire or resign, including the effective date, and give to your supervisor. Contact a Benefits representative as soon as possible. Return all college property. Complete an online exit survey or personal interview with Human Resources, if desired.
- Supervisor and Division/Department: Immediately send the employee's written letter to Human Resources. Ensure the employee returns all equipment, supplies, EdPass ID card, keys, uniforms, and any other college property.
- Human Resources: Initiate and follow through with the exit process.