Forms and Processes
- Benefits Forms (PEBB Website)
- Critical Retention Increase Request Form
- Employee Personal Information Update Form
- Department of Retirement Systems Forms
- Direct Deposit
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Information and Forms
- Holiday Schedule 2013-2014
- Holiday Schedule 2014-2015
- Injury and Illness Form
- Liquid Office Log-In (to submit leave, change of supervisor and PAFs)
- Mandatory Report: Possible Child Abuse
- Moonlight Form
- Public Records Request Form
- Request for Honorarium
- Shared Leave Donor Form
- TIAA Cref Salary Reduction Agreement (for 403 (B) contributions)
- Telework Application Packet
Tuition Waiver Process (for Classes at Edmonds CC)
- Employee Tuition Waiver Request Form
- NOTE: Eligible employees can take classes at other Washington State public institutions. Please contact individual institutions for information on their Tuition Waiver process.
Reporting Jury Leave
- If you receive a summons for Jury Duty report it to your supervisor immediately.
- If you do serve, you will receive a document from the court stating your days of service.
- After you have received your document from the court, submit it to HR via campus mail.
- Complete a leave slip via Liquid Office, reporting the time as "Civil Duty".
Exit Process (Exit Process Form)
- Supervisor is responsible for immediate notification of separation to Human Resources.
- Human Resources is responsible for initiating and following through with the exit process.
- Employee is responsible for returning all College equipment and supplies and for completing the exit interview.
- Department is responsible for ensuring the return of College equipment and supplies.