PAF (Personnel Action Form)
What does a PAF (Personnel Action Form) do for you?
- PAF’s authorize you to be paid for performing work.
- PAF’s ensures that the rate of pay is accurate for the position you hold.
- PAF’s authorizes monies to be taken from a specific budget to pay for your work
- PAF’s record your work history.
- PAF’s authorize leave to accrue and be recorded correctly, if you are eligible.
- PAF’s help to determine your benefits eligibility.
PAF’s record your supervisor, home department and college mailstop
The compensation department oversees and ensures an accurate compensation process for all employees; guided by College policy, Federal and State regulations, in an efficient and timely manner