This four-story residence hall, which opened in 2009, has room for 180 students and is just north of the college's main entrance. It is for students ages 17 and older who want to live in a community focused on student living.
Residence Hall Features:
Address of Rainier Place: 19920 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood WA 98036
Address of Housing Office: 20000 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood WA 98036
- Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m. Sun.-Thurs.; midnight-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per guest
- Do not let strangers into the building (they must have a fob/key and enter on their own)
- Alcohol- and drug-free building — no alcohol or drugs allowed for any students in the building
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- No pets
- The college may remove a student, with only 24 hours notice, if they do not follow these policies
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants
See the residence hall handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation.
- Application fee: $275 (it is non-refundable, unless we do not provide space)
- Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee: $200 (once during move in)
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200 (once during move in)
- Activity Fee: $20 (once each quarter)
- Rent amount per quarter – prices below (included with rent: utilities, parking, limited internet, furniture, student lounge, and 24 hour staff support. It does not include phone, food, and dishes)
Pricing based on a four quarter lease term. Three quarter lease terms are available with an additional $30/month premium fee.
*Fall quarter prices include one additional month's rent as it is a four-month quarter.
Rent is paid on a quarterly schedule. All prices listed are per person.
Single Studio (1 bed, 1 desk, 1 chair)
1 Bed, 1 Desk, 1 Chair
Shared Studio (2 beds, 2 desks, 2 chairs)
2 Beds, 2 Desks, 2 Chairs
2 Bedroom - 230 ft2 each bedroom
4 Bedroom - 230 ft2 each bedroom
4 Single Bedrooms
1 Bed, 1 Desk, 1 Chair and 1 Dresser