This four-story residence hall, which opened in 2009, has room for 180 students and is just north of the college's main entrance. It is for students ages 17-20 who want to live in a community focused on student living.
Residence Hall Features:
Address of Rainier Place: 19920 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood WA 98036
Address of Housing Office: 20000 68th Avenue West, Lynnwood WA 98036
- Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m. Sun.-Thurs.; midnight-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
- Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per guest
- Do not let strangers into the building (they must have a fob/key and enter on their own)
- Alcohol- and drug-free building — no alcohol or drugs allowed for any students in the building
- No smoking in apartments
- Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- No pets
- The college may remove a student, with only 24 hours notice, if they do not follow these policies
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants
See the residence hall handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation.
- Application fee: $275 (it is non-refundable, unless we do not provide space)
- Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee: $200 (once during move in)
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200 (once during move in)
- Activity Fee: $20 (once each quarter)
- Rent amount per quarter – prices below (included with rent: utilities, parking, cable, limited internet, furniture, student lounge, and 24 hour staff support. It does not include phone, food, and dishes)
Pricing based on a four quarter lease term. Three quarter lease terms are available with an additional $30/month premium fee.
*Fall quarter prices include one additional month's rent as it is a four-month quarter.
Rent is paid on a quarterly schedule. All prices listed are per person.
Single Studio (1 bed, 1 desk, 1 chair)
Shared Studio (2 beds, 2 desks, 2 chairs)
2 Bedroom - 230 ft2 each bedroom
4 Bedroom - 230 ft2 each bedroom
4 Single Bedrooms (1 bed, 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 dresser in each bedroom)