Housing and Residence Life
- Application Fee: $250 (non-refundable)
- Airport Pick-up: $25 for arrival dates only; $60 after arrival dates
- Minimum Advance Payment: $495 (due by application deadline; deducted from quarter fee)
- Activity Fee: $20 per quarter
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added.
|Quarter||Quarter Cost||Activity Fee||Dates It Covers||Arrival Dates||Payment Due|
|Spring 2016||$2,047.00||$20.00||March 28-June 27||March 28||Feb. 19|
|Summer 2016||$1,782.00||$20.00||June 27-Sept. 9||June 27||TBD|
|Fall 2016||$2,673.00||$20.00||Sept. 9-Dec. 27||Sept. 9-11||TBD|
|Winter 2017||$2,227.50||$20.00||Dec. 27-March 27||Dec. 27||TBD|
|Spring 2017||$2,202.75||$20.00||March 27-June 26||March 27||TBD|
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are out of town on vacation seven nights or more (consecutively), the family returns to the student $11.75 per night.
- Students should give 20 days notice to the Housing Office and the host family before moving out at the end of the quarter.
Prices subject to change.