Application fee: $250
Airport Pick-up: $20 for arrival dates only
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added.
|Quarter||Cost||Dates it Covers||Arrival Dates||Payment Due|
|Summer 2013||$1714.30||June 24-Sept. 13||June 24||May 17|
|Fall 2013||$2,278.50||Sept. 13-Dec. 28||Sept. 13-1 5||TBA|
|Winter 2014||$2018.10||Dec. 28-March 31||Dec. 28||TBA|
|Spring 2014||$1909.60||March 31-June 29||March 31||TBA|
Underage students whose parents choose a one quarter contract will be charged an extra $30.00 per month. (See Students under age 18)
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are gone on vacation seven nights or more (consecutively), the family returns $10.34 a night.
- Students must give 20 days notice to the Housing Office and the Host family before moving out at the end of the quarter.
Prices subject to change.