Housing and Residence Life
- Application Fee: $275 (non-refundable)
- Airport Pick-up: $25 for arrival dates only; $60 after arrival dates
- Minimum First Months Advance Homestay fee: $762 (deducted from Quarter Stipend - due by application deadline, placement information not provided until paid)
- Activity Fee: $20 (each quarter)
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added.
|Quarter||Quarter Cost||Activity Fee||Dates It Covers||Arrival Dates||Payment Due|
|Winter 2017||$2,247.50||$20.00||Dec. 27-March 27||Dec. 28||TBD|
|Spring 2017||$2,222.75||$20.00||March 27-June 26||March 27||TBD|
|Summer 2017||$1,848.80||$20.00||June 26-Sept. 8||June 26||TBD|
|Fall 2017||$2,763.20||$20.00||Sept. 8-Dec. 26||Sept. 8-10||TBD|
|Winter 2018||$2,306.00||$20.00||Dec. 26-March 26||Dec. 26||TBD|
|Spring 2018||$2,280.60||$20.00||March 26-June 25||March 26||TBD|
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are out of town on vacation seven nights or more (consecutively), the family returns to the student $11.75 per night.
- Students should give 20 days notice to the Housing Office and the host family before moving out at the end of the quarter.
Prices subject to change.