Graduate with Honors from Edmonds Community College!
Get the most out of your experience at Edmonds Community College. Pursue your intellectual and academic passions, work closely with a faculty mentor in guided research opportunities, and participate in a community of scholars in the Honors program. All students may apply.
The Honors program increases academic opportunities for student who are:
- highly motivated,
- intellectually talented,
- creative, and
- who strive for additional academic challenge.
Honors students are challenged to develop their potential by:
- participating in Honors activities,
- developing mentoring relationships with dedicated faculty, and
- engaging in a community of motivated learners.
As an Edmonds Community College Honors Student you will:
- Follow your academic passions in research seminars, internships, and service learning opportunities;
- Enhance your transferability to four-year programs;
- Participate in small seminar-sized team-taught classes with other Honors students;
- Enjoy special cultural and social activities designed to create a close learning community and explore the relationship between your academic subjects and the world around you;
- Have specialized advising; and
- Receive Honors Recognition upon graduation. Earn a 3.2 grade point average (GPA) in Honors classes and the achievement will be noted on your college transcript.