5. Registration and Costs
Once students complete all the admission steps they will be ready to register online.
NOTE: Running Start will NOT pay for classes added after these dates:
- Fall Quarter: October 30
- Winter Quarter: January 30
- Spring Quarter: April 30
Costs - YOUR student costs
Running Start Payment Deadline
- Pay your fees and any excess tuition online or at the Cashier's Office (1st floor of Lynnwood Hall)
- Quarterly fees are about $200 - $300 for a full time Running Start student enrolled in 15 college credits.
- Low-income students may apply for a fee waiver.
**All fees are subject to change.**
- Buy textbooks - Approximately $150 per class per quarter
- Students who are granted a fee waiver may also qualify for the Textbook Resource Program which gives students a small fund to go toward the cost of books. The Running Start office will contact students several weeks before the quarter begins via EdMail.
- Get your EdPass
TIP: Check the Academic Calendar for the first day of the quarter
Edmail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students Edmail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access on your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail