Student Support Services
Many students may find acclimating to college life can be challenging. Edmonds Community College offers many services to make sure that every student is getting the most out of their college experience.
- Contact the Tutoring/Writing Center in Mukilteo Hall 113. Call 425.640.1045.
- Explore the Counseling Center services
- Make an academic advising appointment to understand college major preparation.
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- See instructors frequently during their office hours for guidance
- If necessary, withdraw from class(es) through Running Start office before the 10th day of the quarter.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students Edmail (email) accounts witin a couple of days after they register fot their classes. Note: if you are a former students returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.