Every Quarter Prepare for Registration: Complete these steps on week six of the current
- Check your your assigned Registration Time.
- Have your counselor sign this form as well as you and your parent/guardian (even if
you are 18).
- You must get a new Enrollment Verification Form each quarter.
2. Bring the completed form to the Running Start office.
- Every quarter bring a completed/signed Enrollment Verification Form to the Running Start Office.
You will not be able to register until you turn in the completed form.
- Tip: Turn in the form about two weeks before your assigned registration time for best
class selection and less wait time.
- Pay your student costs online or at the Cashier's Office.
- Reactivate your ORCA pass, if you ride the bus.
- Find your textbooks at the college bookstore in Brier Hall, first floor or on their