Composites and Materials Science Technology Program: How Do I Enroll?
Criteria for the Program
- Must be a senior in high school.
- Need to complete Algebra 2 both semesters with a B or higher OR take ACCUPLACER Assessment and place into MATH 087 or higher.
- Student meets with high school counselor to register for classes during high school
- After student registers for high school classes, student contacts Running Start office
to complete remaining paperwork.
When to Apply
- Best time to apply: February/March 2017 of your Junior year.
- Late enrollment accepted until September 15, 2017. (Early enrollment is strongly encouraged).
- Tours of the facility at the college are available.